Wednesday 8 October 2014

WANI : My Happy Day

Hello everyone... Tonigh, i want share my happy day. 3/9/2014, on friday, my sister, brother, brother in-law and my niece already come back home. They come because for celebrate Hari Raya Aidiladha. 5/10/2014, on sunday muslims already celebrate Hari Raya Aidiladha. I fill so acited because we can together in the group. My dad and my brother have make korban. We also get many melt from peolple who make korban that day. That day also we celebrate my niece birthday. we cacth so many photos for our memories, because that day never come again. The past never come again.  We also make many memorise for we keep. One day, i can look again about the past with look the pictures that we has take. When my family together in group, i fill i have are big family. We are happy familys forever... in shaaAllah.. love my familys so much! especially my mom and may dad Without them, i never at here now. LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment