Thursday 9 October 2014

FARAH - INSYIRAH SURAYA




It is cute, right? Ha, for your information, she is my cousins. I snap this picture when she in 2 years old and right now she already grow up and now she almost  4 years old. She lives at Kuantan and it so hard to me and my other cousins to meet her and she just back to the hometown when her family got a long holiday from their work. Her name is Nur Insyirah Suraya Bt Sharifudin. She always make my family and my others cousin smile with her joke. She so smart and easy to teach about something important such as teach her about how to pronouns the words, how to spell the words, how to colours the book and anything else. She had a brother and her brother’s name is Haziq. They are so nice with me and I like them. Sometimes they always help her mother  when their mother need something and they always follow what her mother said like keep silent or anything else.


The picture that you see above is her family with my grandmother and my grandfather. They are very sporting with my family and what do you think about them? They are so nice with their neighbours when my cousins and I visit their house so automatically they become so nice with my family and I’m glad to be their family.


Last but not least, I hope Insyirah Suraya always happy with her family J J



No comments:

Post a Comment