Thursday 9 October 2014

"NIZA- Why I like Beach?"











 Hye all, tonight I want write about Beach!!! Why I like see the beach? This beach like the most relaxing place in the world.  The sound of waves, strong winds, watching the children walk by the beach crabs feel like forgetting all the world's problems. Everyone has a problems right? So they need a place where can let go of everything. To me beach is the best place to release tension. Listening the sound of waves make me feel clam. Beach can make people smile even hit thousands of problem. Clear blue waters give peace to those who view it. Human was created from the ground closer to nature. Why you don’t use it for your own self?  they was created for you.





That all for tonight!After this don’t ask me why I like hang out at the beach! okay? (hihihihii) One tips when you were hit by a problem going to the beach yelled loudly and you will feel all your problems come out! Then you will be calm and able to think the way going to solve the problem. But don’t do it at public! Look for a place relatively far from those and do it! If not they will yelled to you back! (hohohoho) bye dearest !

No comments:

Post a Comment