Wednesday 8 October 2014

"NIZA: PHOTOS"










Morning guys! Today I would like to write about this photo. Actually this photo is so special to me. You can guess who in this photo right? Yes it’s my mother, Zawiyah Binti Long. My mother gives me a lot of inspiration in my life. Since I was young I hope to emulate my mother because she is the best role models to me. With her hand she tries to enlarge me without the helps form others after divorce with my father. So I have to repay my mother with take care of her and make her happy with my success. Everything that I want do I must think about her. I can’t make decision without think about her and its being unfair to her. As a daughter we must want to see our parent’s happy right? And we will try to do anything to make them smile on their face and it’s same to me. I will try to do anything to make my mother happy. Thank you mother because you have a lot of sacrificed for me. Mama I know I can be the best for you and sorry because being naughty child but you know that I love you so much!






That all for this morning. Don’t forget to visit my blog again for my next entries! Adiosss amigoss!

No comments:

Post a Comment