Wednesday 8 October 2014

FARAH - CURRENTS EVENT

Today, I want to tell a story about current events. So, I think that street racing is the current events at our town. Am I right, guys? Street racings is a dangerous thing that its so easy to get injured, sometimes reckless racers are causing crashes and even deaths. You now that it's illegal, right? Did you thought that street racings is a good hobby ?! Ohh, I dont think so. It's so ridiculous, okay.



There are two types of illegal street racing, that is involved motorcycles and cars. Ha, the picture I show you above shows that is illegal and it causes many bad things to the people such as involved in it accidently or on their own free will. Are you not afraid about this, especially for men. So, please change and be a good guy.

Sometimes modified vehicles may makes it smoother, faster and powerful. But, will it make the drivers or the people watching the illegal street racing events safe? Eventhough the driver says that its safe but bad things could happen at any time any place, right? So, be carefull and you must think what is positive and negative. Okay? Em, so this is my current events entry. I hope you guys enjoy it and smile always ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment