Thursday 9 October 2014

"NIZA- My English language ability so far"



           Hello guys! In this entry I want to share about my English ability. My ability so far is not to excellence but it just intermediate.  I know my English very bad but I try to learn and being better than before. My problems in English are I don’t know how to spell the right word and speak in English properly. Its make me scared to communicate with the people in English.

 I hope Miss Wayu can help me to improve my English because I must get at least band three in MUET examination. Besides that, nowadays English is so important especially to get the job. Many of companies make ability to speak English as main criteria in hiring an employee. That why I must learn English because it so important for my future. I just have to keep trying to learn because proverb say” there is a will, there is a way”. Someday I hope I can communicate in English as well. That all for tonight! Look forward to read next entries! Bye bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment