Thursday 9 October 2014

siti - My English ability




    Assalamualaikum.. Hye guys. today i want to tell you about my english language ability so far intermediate and very low.. Actually i'm not good in english and i so bad.. but i try to learn and do because that i know it is the best way to me became succes. The promblem inthis language is spelling the words, writting an assey amd i not confident to speak . But i believe that one day i can do like other people

  thanks a lot to miss wayu because teach me and i hope, i can be like her one day. I hope she can helps me in this subject to improve my language. Nothing imposible to realize my dreams. I also hopefully my friend can helps me and give me more support to make me more spirit. Thans because take a time to reading my enteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment