Wednesday 8 October 2014

WANI - Mom and Dad















Mom, dad, I am blessed to have mother and father  like you. I find your touch and warm in your smile and laughs. You recognize the simple thing that other bring you. I love you mom, dad. Thank you for sharing your heart. Mom, dad, thank you for always being a steady guide and an inspiration through out my life. Your has taught me to be patient and to care about others. I hope I can follow in your footsteps. I also, so proud that you are my mother and my father. I love them so much! I can’t, imagine if you not here soon. Mom, you always order me to don’t leave the pray and always ask to Allah if I want something.  Mom, dad, you always support me with your DOA. In your pray, you always remember me. During I want exam STPM, you always wake up at night to make Sembahyang Hajat for me. I know both of you already old. I really hope I having time to reply all your sacrifice for me, especially my mom who nearly died during birth me. During birth of me, my mom have many complicated and nearly to died. But the way, thanks to Allah because give me a change to look this world and look my mother and my father face. What important is, my mom is safe. Hope Allah always care both of you.  Amiin.. Love so much Kutong binti mat and Jusoh bin Mohamad.

No comments:

Post a Comment