Wednesday 8 October 2014

hayati: My Blogging Experience

Assalamualaikum,
      Hi everybody, this is my first experience and my first time to write a blog, then i think im so nervous to start. My name is Yati and i come from Kelantan, I run my own  first personal blog to write it because it is my duty and i need to finish this blog for my assignment. First of all, i don’t know what i need to write and I’m so blur how to start it. By then, i hope all of you give me a chance and help me when i get wrong about this blog. Second is i hope that u will enjoy when you read this. So i hope everybody can provide support for the success of this task.

       So i want to thank  to miss Wayu for giving us a chance to study English in a different way. Now i can spend my free time to write a blog which it can improve my ability in English. Look forwad to the next post.


Thank you. J

No comments:

Post a Comment