Thursday 9 October 2014

FARAH - SIF



Hi everyone.  Today my entry is about SIF. The meaning of SIF is my primary school, it is Sekolah Ibrahim Fikri and it so meaningful to me because I know them from different school and we are so close since we are in STPM. At school, we study together, discuss together and everything we do it together and we want success together and become a successful person in life. We are student from STPM always struggle in our study eventhough we had a game such as volleyball between others school and we are so happy because we can play together to release our tension plus we can play the game to become a winner.  All the student at SIF so friendly to STPM students  and they always say hi to us when they meet us. My friend and I  so proud of them because they respect us like their friends. We as a senior must show a good attitude to them because the teacher will see us about our attitude and maybe they will upset when we show them a bad attitude. So, as a student we must follow all the rules about school and everythings that we think it is a good for student. Thank you J

No comments:

Post a Comment