Wednesday 8 October 2014

siti photo - lovely friend.. umuacks



  Morning guy.. . Nothing interesting , just simple essay to share . I just want to tell u about my best friend. As we know, some of u already have a best friend right ? it is same to me.. i have friend like a sister and they are my sibling. They are always stand right by side even i have a many problem, sad or happiness. Beside my parent, they are also help me in many way to be a good person and give me support to success in my life. They never live me alone and always help me in study, make decision and other else. Even we always rowdy, no concur in the decision making and crazy behaviour but we always together until no.  Thank a lot to God because send a good friend to take care of me. I really love them very much. I hope we will always be friend until any be so far away . that alls. Thanks for reading. (hahaahaha) 



No comments:

Post a Comment