Wednesday 8 October 2014

FARAH - MY BLOGGING EXPERIENCE

Hi everyone ! Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to visit my very first blog *wink wink*. ;) Before taking you on a journey of some of my experiences, I want to give you a brief detail about myself. First of all, my name is Farah Munirah binti Marzuki. Ha, u can call me Farah. I come from Kuala Terengganu. Lets singing " na na na na na ganu kite " haha. Em, so it's all about me. Simple, right? Wait, lets start about my blogging experience ! :))

Okay, so this is my first blog post ! Yippeeee * claps hand * ! :D I'm super excited to tell a story about my blogging experience. Super excited? Are you sure, Farah? Yes, I ammmmmmm !! *scream*. For your information, Miss Wayu gave me an assignment to do, it is make a blog and tell everything in blog such as my experience, current events and anything else. So, what do you think? Haha. Em, I think that is a good idea because I can improve my English better than before, right? Also u can give a comment on this blog ! :)) Miss Wayu is my English Lecturer at University College Bestari. She so pretty and nice to all of her students. I'm so happy about that. Thanks to my Miss Wayu because u give me a chance to story about my blogging experience. Last, I hope u enjoy it, smile ! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment