Thursday 9 October 2014

FARAH - PHOTOS

Hey guys. Do you know what time is it? Em, 2.00 a.m ! Feel so tired but Im not sleepy. So, why not I'm shared something about my life maybe. Em, are you sure you want me to share about my life? Hehehe. Okay okay. I will share with you. So, smile first. Hehehe.



Ehem ehem, this is my family. Actually they are my big family. I get inspired to be a successful person from them. By the way, I'm third from sixth. Without them, I'm nothing. I love them so much. You know what, when I had a problems, I will share everything with my family, sometimes I shared with my sister sometimes I shared with my mother. They always with me where ever I go even I’m in a problem or not. For my oldest brother, please take care yourself okay and work hard for your future. I can’t wait to see you got married with the special one. Hehehe. I called him " abang long " you know what abang long, to me you are a successful  person that I know. I’m so proud of being your siblings and I’m proud too when you continued studied to Master and now you get a good job, right? Soon, I will be like you. Insyaallah. And I hope my family always proud and happy whatever I do.




This is my family? No, they are not my family but they are my friends. Why they are not my family? For your information, my friends are important in my life too. You know what, they always support me whatever I do such as when I'm joined a competition and anything else. Without them, I don’t know what is relationship about friends. I know them at SMK Ibrahim Fikri when I'm in form 1. They always help each other and no matter big their problem is, they always share and settled it together. So, I'm touched. Why? Because they appreciated what's the meanings of friends. So I’m proud to be your friend, guys. I love them so much and I love my family too! Keep smiling ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment